Thursday, March 25, 2010

In an email correspondence with a student she shared this quote in closing:
Muhammad: Even if you cannot do it perfectly, be steadfast on the straight path.
and said, "I remember you said at the first workshop that there is not a bad or wrong way to do QiGong, but just try something. Thanks!"

What an honor to be remembered alongside such a prophet. My reflection back:
"I had a very powerful practice today inside prison, the chi doesn't judge us by our past or our performance, our skill or our technique, or even which form we enjoy ... how much of this infinite, unconditional flow we can participate in at any given time seems more to do with the our level of sincerity, and level of tension.... so relax and do my best ... is the best motto I know...Haola!

No comments:

Post a Comment