Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Using the Huan Yin Ling Tong Chant

I love to chant this chant, and have used it to fall back asleep, to go to sleep and just in walking in and out of the prison. Once I heard Mingtong tell the story about Jamine falling off his changing table new ways of using the chant opened up that I could apply easily as both my nearly two year old grandsons are frequently stumbling and falling. I have prayed (asked the chi field) that it be the first thing I think of when that happens, and it comes into my head pretty quick.
It works like a "magic spell." The first time Jack looked up at me with the most curious look in his face and then dusted himself off and went on his way... the next time he didn't even glance my way.... With Peter, he started a little fuss (it was a big fall) and then thought better of it.... When I was at the playground with a little friend of Peter's and her mother, the little girl whacked her head on the swing and the mom went into a tizzy. We talked some and I taught her the chant... She was very grateful for something positive to do, as she knew that her own reaction was not helping her daughter learn to cope.
When I fell down the stairs (I never fall) my ankle was really letting me know it had been traumatized, I just lay on the grass, smiled at my ankle and chanted, (under my breath cause my daughter was there) and visualized flowing energy adjusting any injury back into its natural state quickly and efficiently... I rested and then after 5-10 min got up and the ankle was fine... The next morning my back was all out of whack, maybe next time I'll invite a general bath from the chant, rather than being so focused on what "I feel the healing energy ought to do"....
Huan Yin Ling Tong

No comments:

Post a Comment