Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dec 12 Sound Healing in Sacramento

Sound Healing Afternoon Workshop
December 12, 2011  1-4 pm
Judy's South Natomas home

Ive been in Pittsburgh PA helping out with a new granddaughter for the past month and it has been a very special kind of Qigong retreat for me as I attach deeply to both the pure sweet energy of a newborn and the vivacious tenacious energy of a 2.5 year old.

One of the treats that has come, is the benefits of practicing the Sound Healing with the children.  Especially Estelle whose tiny digestive system is often uncomfortable with gas and bubbles, and the ways of the new world outside the womb brings its adjustment challenges.  She quiets right away when I bring the vibrations of the sounds linked deeply with my love into her absorbent energy field.  Lately she has had some kind of issue with her eyes (tear ducts) and the Heart Sounds quiet her quickly and the irritation seems to have passed rapidly.  When she is fussy after eating, or hungry and mommy is busy, the digestive system sounds quiet her most every time.   The other day Peter threw a two year old tantrum at nap time and I finally just held him took him to the rocker and began with the sounds, he was asleep in my arms before I finished, relaxed and peaceful.  All the chanting has kept me at ease and comfortable while being away from home.  A contrast to previous visits here I got homesick and longed for my normal energy fixes of my garden, prison work and Qi teaching.

This Sound Healing technology is a powerful tool for personal transformation, emotional well being and energetic harmonization.  It moves below the level of the dramas and traumas provoking our emotional reactions and harmonizes the energy field eager to find its naturally healthy patterns.  This has been a deep focus of my Qigong studies this year.  In September I finished a 6 month project of organizing the Mingtong's teachings into a double CD set with 36 page color pamphlet.  This is now giving people the opportunity to learn this practice without attending a workshop (although I always recommend that).  You can purchase from the Chi Center or from me for $30.

All this to say that I'll be teaching an introduction to the Sound Healing Sunday afternoon December 12 from 1-4 at my home.  Sliding scale $20-$60. Free Sound Healing Booklet with CD's for the first 10 registrations.  I'm eager to share this to help you to balance the challenges and the gifts of the holiday season and give you an incredible practice to bless your new year!  This afternoon together will be all you need to get started.

I'm eager to hear from any of you who would like to study QiGong with me this winter.  Please let me know your interest and availability and I will seek to put together some classes to meet your needs.

Chifully, Judy
Haola Blessings upon your Holidays and 2011!


PS  Please consider this starting point workshop with Mingtong Gu, it is the pre-requisite for advanced workshops.
The Healer Within Workshop and Public Benefit Event
with Mingtong Gu
Free Pubic Benefit Friday January 28th 7-9pm
Opening dinner 6pm Friday January 28th
Saturday Jan 29th and Sunday Jan 30th weekend workshop (includes Friday dinner and event).
Location: EarthRise Retreat Center, Petaluma, CA
For more Wisdom Healing Qigong information and events please see their website at chicenter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment