Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear chi friends,
I have been quiet lately on the classes front (continuing to teach in the prisons) because I have been focused on ghost writing for our Qigong teacher Mingtong Gu. I have been really enjoying organizing his audio files into written materials and am just completing a 36 page booklet with two cd's to aid beginning students with the powerful emotional transformation Five Organ Integrative Sound Healing as well as simply beautiful chants and meditation practices that have engaged me so for the past years. All this material is coming out of the medicine-less hospital in China with its 95% effective rate of healing major illnesses. see www.chicenter.com

The debut of my new material and more importantly a powerful chi field of healing and joy will be September 25, 2010. At the Marine Civic Center, it will be hundreds of people gathered to activate each others healing and the healing of all, as we learn the sound healing and powerful movements (the spinal bone marrow cultivation for sure). There are other dynamic presenters besides Mingtong too. I have attached the flyer. There is both a day and an evening program. Go for both! We can shift the energy dynamics and move into a healthy kind society.  link: http://www.chicenter.com/Sept25

Julie, who has been coming into Folsom prison with me to help teach QiGong is taking a van down and has room for 5 more in it. Im happy to be a clearing point for car pools as well.

There is a two for one offer for any of my students as the purpose is to generate a lot of high quality intention energy towards helping all of society shift off their old stuck emotional and physical patterns that inhibit to patterns of free flowing energy, healing and peace. Email me for the code.

Sacramento Sound Healing offering:
Because this practice is moving so strongly for me, I'll be happy to share it with you Monday evenings. Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4, 11, 18. Pay what you can afford. I'll share Sound Healing, Inner Smile, and some of the spinal opening movements that I have found so powerful. Email me to confirm attendance and get directions to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment