Monday, August 2, 2010

More Healing Stories and Videos

Wisdom Healing Qigong generates an amazing number of healing stories, because it is combines the science of transformation, with diligent practice and the activation of a very powerful healing Chi field.  Just reading these stories and imagining that the same could happen for you will bring you into this healing community as well.
My own inspiration was the book: 101 Miracles, stories from the medicine-less hospital in China.  From that book I taught myself the form and practiced everyday for a year.  That was more than 10 years ago, now I have met and studied with several Zhineng Qigong teachers and am loving the depth and integration that this Qigong is providing for my life and my abilities as a Qigong teacher no matter what form I am teaching. 

Be inspired by these healing stories.  The same is possible for each of us! Haola!

No comments:

Post a Comment